This is the project site for AACODE WP-Wiki, where you can follow the latest development of the plugin.
WP-Wiki is a free WordPress plugin, that implements a Wiki custom post type and internal wikilinks, like known from Mediawiki. When writing a post, just write the tags around a keyword. Then the plugin will automatically check if a page with that slug exists, and then convert it to an internal link. If the slug does not exist, it will not be converted to a link.
If the user is logged in, the plugin will also convert the non-existing slug. But in this case, it will color them red and the link will go directly to creation of the post.
- Automatically add last modified date to posts that have been modified after publication date.
- Convert ÆØÅ to ae, oe and aa.
How does it work?
First you write a text, where you add the [w] [/w] around the keywords that should be detected as internal link:
When you publish the post, the plugin will only show links where an article with that slug exist:
For users that are logged it, the other keywords will also be converted to a red link, that leads to a page where the wiki-word can be created:
1.0.0 (Under development)
- Implemented tag, that converts the inside to internal links, if slugs exists. Admins will have link to creation page.
- ÆØÅ will automatically be converted to ae, oe and aa.
- If last modified date is different from publication date, it will be written to the post.
- Added a wiki custom post type that will be used by default.
- Added a settings page.
If you have any suggestions for new features or questions, you are welcome to write to me.